Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Contract Cancellation Request

If you have NOT checked into your room, please contact the University Housing office to cancel your contract.

If you have checked into your room and wish to cancel your contract, you need to schedule an appointment with your hall director to fill out a contract release request.

Your hall director will discuss your request with you, and will submit your request to the contract release committee for evaluation.  In most cases, you will need to supply documentation to support the reason for your request.  Once the contract release committee reviews your request, you will receive a status notification to your Volmail account.

In some cases, such as withdrawal from UT, the hall director may release you from your contract immediately.  We recommend that you review the University Housing contract prior to submitting your contract release request.

Questions? Contact us!