How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our graduate assistantships. The University Housing Assistantship timeline is below:
- Application opens and review of materials begins on November 1, 2017. Priority deadline for consideration is Friday, January 26, 2018.
- Phone interviews for selected candidates occur on a rolling basis during November, December, and January.
- On-campus interviews for invited candidates are held the weekend of February 15-17, 2018 in Knoxville and coincide with the College Student Personnel (CSP) graduate program interview weekend.
- Interviews for housing assistantships will take place on Saturday, February 17th, 2018.
- College Student Personnel candidates may also be interviewed on Friday, February 16, 2017.
- Offers for the graduate assistantships occur in very early in March.
Applicants for all graduate assistantships with University Housing should complete an online eRezLife Graduate Assistantship application here, which requires a cover letter, resumé and three references.Admission into desired graduate program by March is not required for consideration but may impact offers for employment.
Admission into desired program is not required for consideration but is a required for us to extend an offer for employment. Please check with your program for appropriate deadlines and timelines. The deadline for applying to the College Student Personnel program is December 1, 2017
Questions about the process or the positions should be directed to:
Steve Syoen, Assistant Director
Department of University Housing
405 Student Services Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-0241
Telephone: (865) 974-4201