Area Graduate Assistant Position Description
Assessment Graduate Assitant Position Description
Assistant Hall Director Position Description
LLC Graduate Assistant Position Description
Off-Campus Graduate Assistant Position Description
URHC/NRHH Advisor Graduate Assistant Position Description
Thank you for your interest in our graduate assistantships. The University Housing Assistantship timeline is below:
- Application opens and review of materials begins on November 1, 2021. The priority deadline for consideration is Sunday, January 30, 2022.
- Phone interviews for selected candidates occur on a rolling basis during November, December, and January.
- November 8th: Phone interviews begin
- January 31st-February 4th: Last week of phone interviews
- February 10-11th: Notify candidates
- On-campus interviews for invited candidates are held the weekend of February 24-26, 2022in Knoxville and coincide with the College Student Personnel (CSP) graduate program interview weekend.
- Interviews for housing assistantships will take place on Saturday, February 26, 2022.
- College Student Personnel candidates may also be interviewed for housing assistantships on Friday, February 25, 2022.
- Offers for the graduate assistantships occur very early in March.
Applicants should complete an online Graduate Assistant application, which requires a cover letter, resumé, and three references. In order to apply for all graduate assistantships with University Housing, please utilize the following process:
- If you are a current student at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville or have already been admitted to a graduate program, complete an online Graduate Assistantship application here.
- If you are not a current student or have not yet been admitted to a graduate program, please email Steve Syoen at firstname.lastname@example.org your name and email address in order to have an account created for you. Once the account is created, you will receive an email with a link to set up a password with eRezlife. You will then be able to complete an online Graduate Assistantship application in eRezlife under “Job Postings” and “Apply Now”
Admission into the desired program by March 2022 is not required for consideration but all offers on employment will be contingent upon admission.
Please check with your program for appropriate deadlines and timelines. The deadline for applying to the College Student Personnel program is December 1, 2021.
Check out a day in the life of University Housing Graduate Assistant!
Take a virtual tour of our Graduate Assistant apartments!