Monday, August 11, 2014
From 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., first-year residents who have registered participate in the fall Ignite programs (Ignite Serves and Ignite Summit Session 2).
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Upper division students begin moving in to all halls at 8:00 AM. Continues daily.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Participants in Sorority Recruitment will be permitted to check in beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Participants in Living and Learning Communities will be permitted to check in based on the schedule below:
- Honors (Fred D Brown Jr. Hall): 9AM-5PM
- Leadership & Service (Massey Hall): 1PM-5PM
- Venture (Hess Hall): 1PM-5PM
- Crescendo (N&S Carrick): 1PM-5PM
- Compass and CASNR (Morrill Hall): 1PM-2PM
- GreenHouse, ELLC, Pulse, and ConnectED (Morrill Hall): 2:30PM-4PM
- Design, Baker, and Multicultural Mentoring Program (Morrill Hall): 4PM-5PM
- Engage/RISER (Morrill Hall): 5PM-8PM
- ECAP (Hess Hall): 1PM-5PM
- Volunteer Bridge (Massey Hall): 1PM-5PM
Saturday, August 16, 2014
All residence halls will open for first-year students at 8:00 a.m*. When you arrive, go directly to the main lobby of your residence hall where the staff will direct you.
*Reese Hall Adjusted Move-In Times:
- Floors G, 2, 4, & 6 may begin moving in at 8am on August 16th
- Floors 1,3, and 5 may begin moving in at 1pm on August 16th
We will hold your room until 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 20, the first day of classes. If you cannot check in by Wednesday, please contact our office for an extension.
University Housing is located at 405 Student Services Building. The hours of operation are: Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The office will be open on Saturday, August 16, and Sunday, August 17, from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 0 p.m.
Move-In has gone Mobile!
University Housing Move-in has gone mobile using Guidebook! We strongly encourage you to download our mobile guide to enhance your move-in experience at the University of Tennessee.
Click here to learn more!