- Log in to your University Housing Portal!
- Click the “Room Change Request” process link.
- Select your current booking information
- Request a new residence hall in the drop down menu. If you wish to remain in your current hall but switch to a different room, identify your current hall in the drop down menu.
- In the comments section, please notate any special requests. You may request a certain floor, more than one hall, a specific room type, or roommate requests.
When a space that matches your request is available, University Housing staff will send a notification to your Volmail account. Once a space is offered, you will have one business day to accept the assignment, or it may be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
If you accept, you will work with University Housing staff to identify a move-in date. You will then receive a contract amendment form in your Volmail account. Please print and sign this form and bring it to the front desk of your NEW residence hall when you check-in.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please contact us!