Congratulations on being accepted into an LLC!
By confirming your acceptance, you are agreeing to the following:
- This Living and Learning Community Application (agreement) is entered into by and between The University of Tennessee, on behalf of its Department of University Housing for its Knoxville Campus (University) and Student. In consideration for the LLC services for the Fall-Spring academic year, the student agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the chosen Living and Learning Community and the Department of University Housing.
- The Living and Learning Community Application will take priority over any building and/or roommate preference selected on the housing contract. If you do chose the LLC and you have previously done a roommate match with a non-LLC member, we will contact that roommate to notify them that they are no longer matched with a roommate for room selection.
- The Students agrees to maintain eligibility for the Living and Learning Community to which they have been assigned through meeting the expectations of their communities and participation in required courses and activities.
- If selected as a member of a Living and Learning Community, a one-time nonrefundable $50 LLC fee will be billed in the fall semester to the student’s account accessible in MyUTK; please note that is may be deducted from financial aid. In special cases when space becomes available in the spring, a student joining an LLC will be billed a one-time nonrefundable $25 LLC fee. Fees support LLC Initiatives. The $50 fee covers both the fall and spring terms.
- Should a student no longer remain eligible for the LLC in which they reside, the Department of University Housing reserves and may exercise the right to administratively relocate a student from a residential space and deny continued privileges otherwise provided to LLC students.