1615 Laurel Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37916
Front Desk: 865-946-6673
Open for university breaks.
Click here for a campus map.
This residence hall is available to upper-division students only.
Laurel Hall is located north of the main campus. Large lobbies on each floor are conducive to meeting friends or hosting large gatherings, and Laurel Hall is a short walk to the College of Law and Strong Hall. Laurel Residence Hall offers upper division students an independent style of living while maintaining the campus atmosphere.
- Card access entry to living areas
- Computer lab
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Security cameras
- Weight room
All apartments in Laurel Hall accommodate two students.
- Apartments ending in 03, 04, 05, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, & 22 are double shared apartments.
- On each floor, apartments ending in 01, 02, 07, 08, 09, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 23, & 24 are double private apartments.
Each apartment is furnished with:
- Full XL in double private apartment
- Twin XL in double shared apartment
- Mattresses with nylon covers
- Desk chairs
- Garbage disposal
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Recycling bin
- Trash can
Laurel Hall amenities include a POD (Products on Demand) Market. The market has the quick convenience of a ‘corner store’ with modern market style and service, and it offers a variety of fresh food, prepared meals, and everyday essentials.