1615 Laurel Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37916
Front Desk: 865-946-6673
Open for university breaks.
Click here for a campus map.
This residence hall is available to upper-division students only.
First-year students who sign a 12-month contract are eligible to live in Laurel Hall.
Laurel Hall is located north of the main campus. Large lobbies on each floor are conducive to meeting friends or hosting large gatherings, and Laurel Hall is a short walk to the College of Law and Strong Hall. Laurel Residence Hall offers upper division students an independent style of living while maintaining the campus atmosphere.
- Card access entry to living areas
- Computer lab
- Landline telephone service, activation via Telephone Services at a monthly charge
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Security cameras
- Swimming pool
- Weight room
All apartments in Laurel Hall accommodate two students.
- Apartments ending in 03, 04, 05, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, & 22 are double shared apartments.
- On each floor, apartments ending in 01, 02, 07, 08, 09, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 23, & 24 are double private apartments.
Each apartment is furnished with:
- Full XL in double private apartment
- Twin XL in double shared apartment
- Mattresses with nylon covers
- Desk chairs
- Garbage disposal
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Recycling bin
- Trash can
Laurel Hall amenities include a POD (Products on Demand) Market. The market has the quick convenience of a ‘corner store’ with modern market style and service, and it offers a variety of fresh food, prepared meals, and everyday essentials.