Students, staff, and faculty are invited to contribute to our digital message boards in Brown, Clement, Hess, Laurel, Massey, Orange, Stokley, White, and Volunteer Halls. Boards will be added to newly-constructed residence halls.
To submit an image to be included on our digital message boards, click here.
Suggestions to make the process easier:
- Our media player uses a pixel content of 1600 X 900 pixels or 16:9 ratio (please make sure this is landscape orientation).
- .png, .pptx, .jpg, or .jpeg files are required to submit the content.
- Be sure to use a background that covers the entire area.
- The default background color Smokey will show for all uncovered areas.
- Do not use blank white color border as this will not display the image properly.
- Do not submit multiple designs for the same program as we can only display one.
- Do not stretch the content to fit the maximum area.
- Do not add borders around the designs.
- All images will need time for approval. Please submit 5 days prior to date requested.
- Images may not exceed 29 MB.
Communications Website: brand.utk.edu
- Additional details on University approved font
- PowerPoint templates/Research Poster Templates
- Institutional Branding information