Located in the foothills of the beautiful Smoky Mountains, the University of Tennessee is a great location for conference participants of all ages. From sports camps to research programs, our guests feel right at home in Big Orange Country. Knoxville, Tennessee, has small-town charm with large city conveniences, offering something for everyone.
University Housing Summer Conferences offers a variety of residential accommodations in our residence halls, and we work with each group individually to accommodate special needs. All residence hall rooms are furnished, air conditioned, and fully accessible rooms are available upon request. Amenities unique to each residence hall include lounges, meeting rooms, kitchens, laundry facilities, music practice rooms, and markets. Several residence halls have small seminar rooms available to conference groups by request.
For full service event planning, please contact UT Conferences, who provide professional meeting management services, conference facilities, and dining services to visiting groups.
Click here to apply for summer conference and guest housing.
UT offers a variety of options to meet your conference needs.
- The community-style option provides guests with double rooms and shared community bathrooms. This option is great for sports camps and youth camps where a community feel and youth supervision is needed.
- The suite-style option provides guests with a private bath shared by one other double room. This is a flexible option that fits the needs of most of our conference groups.
- The apartment-style option provides conferences with accommodations suited for long-term conferences and adult participants featuring a private bathroom, kitchen, and bedrooms.
- Rec Sports
- UT Athletics Camps
- Dining Services
- Risk Management & Camper Insurance
- Policy on Programs for Minors