My UT Housing Outage

My UT Housing will be unavailable for all students from December 26 – January 6 for routine maintenance during the winter break.

Incoming students will not be able to complete housing contracts at this time, but this will not impact Room Selection priority.  For questions or concerns, please contact us at 865-974-2571.

Thank you for your patience as we work to improve our systems!

4 thoughts on “My UT Housing Outage

1. Hello I leave on the 12th floor and it is extremely hot. I understand that the building needs to be heated but this is a bit excessive. It feels like it is 80 degrees in my room and I am sweating. I know it is cold outside but it would be much appreciated if it could be turned down some.

2. Hi! Thanks for the comment! When you get a chance, please fill out a maintenance request found on our homepage: housing.utk.edu

3. Hi, I live on the 7th floor. I understand the air is turned off and the heat is turned on; however, it is extremely hot in my room. I have it turned down to 50 degrees, a fan running, and the window open. Yet, it’s still sweating hot. And I believe it has been this way for more than 3 consecutive days but the air was not turned back on; the heat stilled on on. I have filed a maintenance report and talked to the front desk. Is there any way I can fix this or is it just you pay $3,000 or so to live in a heat box and you have to go buy a box fan when you are a student?

4. Hi, Allyson! Thanks for reaching out to us. Has maintenance responded to your room, or have you spoken with your hall director regarding the maintenance request for your room? We want to be sure that staff is responding to all maintenance concerns in a timely manner, so any information you can provide will be helpful! Also, can you confirm what building you live in?