Morrill Hall, a suite-style residence hall, is located immediately east of the Apartment Residence Hall. Morrill Hall is named for Senator Justin Morrill, father of the Morrill Federal Land Grant Act, passed by Congress in 1862.
Reese Hall is located in the Presidential Complex and is named after a former UT president. Reese Hall houses 514 men.
North Carrick Hall is located in the Presidential Complex and named after a former UT president. North Carrick is the northern wing of the largest residence hall in the complex. It houses 494 men.
South Carrick Hall is located in the Presidential Complex and is named after a former UT president. South Carrick, adjacent to North Carrick, houses 530 women.
Clement Hall consists of 8 floors and 698 spaces. Suites are made of two double-occupancy rooms connected with a semi-private bathroom. Originally named Cumberland Hall, the hall was renamed in honor of former Governor Frank G. Clement. Clement Hall is located adjacent to Strong Hall on Cumberland Avenue.