1311 Lake Loudon Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37916
Front Desk: 865-974-7200
Click here for a campus map.
Stokey Hall will provides housing to 684 students. Super-suite style residence halls feature private or shared bedrooms, with a shared living area. Stokely Hall is adjacent to a new 1,020-space parking garage, and in close proximity to the Natalie Haslam Music Center, Arts & Architecture Building, Neyland-Thompson Sports Center and Student Health Center.
Stokely Hall was named in April of 2016 in honor of the Stokely family. Members of the Stokely family have served the university at every level. Two members have served on the UT Board of Trustees and four on UT’s Development Council, two as chair. Members of the family have also served on the UT Foundation Board of Directors, the Chancellor’s Associates, the UT Athletics Board, and advisory boards in the College of Arts and Sciences and the Haslam College of Business.
- 684 beds
- 14 Resident Assistants
- 375,000 square feet
- Community kitchen
- Each floor contains two lobbies and two study rooms
- Two laundry rooms are located on each floor
Triple Private floor plan
- Room numbers ending in 4,6,35, and 37 on Floors 2-8 are Triple Private.
- Room numbers ending in 14 and 15 on Floor 1 are Triple Private.
Quad Shared floor plan
- Room numbers ending in 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, and 22 on Floors 2-8 are Quad Shared.
Quad Private floor plan
- Room numbers ending in 01, 02, 03, 05, 07, 08, 29, 30, 33, 34, 36, 38, 39, and 40 on Floors 2-8 are Quad Private.
- Room numbers ending in 12 and 13 on Floor 1 are Quad Private.
Each suite is furnished with:
- Full XL beds
- Mattresses with nylon covers
- Desk chairs
- Recycling bin
- Trash can