How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our graduate assistantships. We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The typical University Housing Assistantship timeline is below:
- Application accepted and are reviewed starting in November.
- Phone interviews for selected candidates occur in November, December, and January.
- On-campus interviews for selected candidates are held mid-February and coincide with the College Student Personnel graduate program interview weekend.
- Offers for the graduate assistantships usually occur during the first couple weeks in March.
2017-2018 timeline information and important dates:
- Interviews for housing assistantships will take place on Saturday, February 18th, 2017.
- College Student Personnel candidates may also be interviewed on Friday, February 17, 2017.
- Admitted CSP Students receive first consideration; however positions remain open until all are filled
- The deadline for applying to the College Student Personnel program is December 1, 2016
- Applicants for all graduate assistantships should complete an online eRezLife Graduate Assistantship application here, which requires a cover letter, resumé and list of references.
Questions about the process or the positions should be directed to:
Jerry Adams, Associate Director
Department of University Housing
405 Student Services Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-0241
Telephone: (865) 974-2571